1. WILL THERE BE MERCH SOLD FOR THIS FANMEET?
Yes, you can purchase official tour merch at https://subkshop.com
2. WILL THE MERCH BE SOLD BOTH ONLINE AND AT THE VENUE?
Yes, merch is currently available for purchase online for VENUE PICK-UP ONLY. Based on inventory, items will also be available for purchase at the venue on the day of the show.
3. CAN I USE MY CREDIT CARD TO PURCHASE AT THE VENUE?
Yes, credit cards will be accepted at the venue.
4. WHERE CAN I BUY MERCH?
5. WHAT ITEMS ARE BEING SOLD?
There are a total of 4 items being sold: T-shirt, Light Stick, Lanyard, and Poster.
6. CAN I BUY MERCH ONLINE AND GET IT SHIPPED TO ME?
No, there will be no shipping option for this show.
7. ARE THERE ONLINE PRE-ORDERS FOR VENUE PICK-UP?
Yes, you will be able to pre-order merchandise for venue pick-up.
8. WHEN WILL ONLINE SALES END?
Online sales end Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 5:00PM PDT.
9. DO THE PRICES INCLUDE TAX?
Yes, all prices are inclusive of tax.
10. WILL MERCH PRICES BE THE SAME BOTH ONLINE AND AT THE VENUE?
Yes, all prices will be the same.
11. WHAT’S THE SIZING ON THE T-SHIRTS?
T-Shirts are available in S, M, L, XL, and 2XL.
Please see size chart here - https://www.subkultureent.com/red-velvet
** T-Shirts are in Men’s sizes.
12. WHAT SIZE IS THE POSTER?
The poster that is being sold will be approximately 18" x 24".
13. IF I HAVE P1, IS THE SIGNED POSTER THE SAME AS THE ONE BEING SOLD?
No, the signed poster included in your ticket benefits is different from the poster being sold.
14. IF I HAVE P2, IS THE INCLUDED POSTER THE SAME AS THE ONE BEING SOLD?
No, the poster included in your ticket benefits is different from the poster being sold.
15. WHO CAN I CONTACT FOR MERCH INQUIRIES?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any merch-related inquiries.